BEER!

What's all this brew-ha?

I'm not sure getting drunk is in the spirit of the game.

And there are lager issues to be addressed first.

Still, I'd guess maybe with all the empty bottles in Shipwrecked you might get something to drink.

Though dealing with alcoholic effects would be a bit of a rum situation.

The opportunity is out there if you want to mod it, so hop to it!

If you want to submit a first draft for considerations you could use this thread.

If you do anything with it, give us a heads-up.

An awesome idea taking consideration of empty bottles introduced in Shipwrecked! Whenever an alcoholic beverage is produced at a brewery which can intake a varying degree of ingredients such as honey, grass, carrots, berries, and so forth, the concoction can be filled into a bottle for transportation, and provide varying effects.

First off, after drinking a strong drink, or enough weak ones, I expect the character to get riggidy-riggidy-WRECKED! A tipsy animation walk/idle cycle and slightly unresponsive input would be amazing.

As for all the other effects, the character would become significantly warmer, which can make for an amazing situation for the winter, and again, depending on the brew, statuses such as speed, hunger to an extent, health, and so forth can be changed.

This game is kind of based for kids, so I think adding beer wouldn't be the best. Plus, yes there is bottles, but what would the beer even do? We have coffee for energy, so if you made the beer any sort of realistic, it would have no advantage.

Archived