Have TF2 Key, Want Valkyrie Armor and/or Wigfrid's GoH

Ivanc25

24 minutes ago, Karad said:

Distinguished is usually worth 3 keys. GoHs are usually worth 4 keys. Good luck man

No they are not ... maybe just you paying that much for it .) Times with 1 Wigi in whole world are over ... we live 2 months after that with tons of new skins dropped :)

1 hour ago, t0panka said:

No they are not ... maybe just you paying that much for it .) Times with 1 Wigi in whole world are over ... we live 2 months after that with tons of new skins dropped :)

Really? If I find someone selling GOH at 4 keys or less, I would say 'take my money!'

Btw, saw u have quite some nice Gohs, want to sell any?

1 minute ago, JohnConnor said:

Really? If I find someone spelling GOH at 4 keys or less, I would say 'take my money!'

Btw, saw u have quite some nice Gohs, want to sell any?

People are not selling because it is easy to pump steam with $$

And no i am not selling ... i already have all i wanted from steam - all Klei games .)

19 minutes ago, t0panka said:

not even if you give 80 .)

80 keys is a bit too expensive

Well, apparently u are not giving any GOH for 4 keys or less. May I ask on what ground do u judge it's less than that? Or am I missing a lot of players that sell at that price? Also, did u get your gohs on good deals like that?

I've gotten my hands on 3 GoH skins using just 2 keys each for them, and also 2 more using 3 keys.

As for Distinguished, I've gotten at least 20 for the same price of 2 keys.

Saying so I think it's fair to just call it 2-3 keys for the GoH's, and 2 keys for the Distinguished. (Yes I've gotten all of the Distinguished items at this price so there is no special price for each individual Distinguished.)

Archived