Looking for a DST partner

Pretty much as the title says! Looking for someone (or more than one person?) to play DST with.

Name's Rook, and although I'm quite the gamer, I'm embarrassed to say that I'm fairly late to the DST party. I've gotten it two or three days ago, and needless to say, I adore it. Thing is; I'm searching for someone to play it with me, unmodded, since I want to try out the game first!
I've gotten myself familiarized with the dynamics already. Also, I don't plan to quit early on, and am in it in the long haul.

I'm usually very active during the weekends, less so during the week, college being the reason. My timezone's UTC +2 We can use the chat, skype, or whatever platform you wish, with or without the mic. My steam's PaperKnights1. My skype's PaperKnights (I know, I know, not so creative. Don't vary my username often). PM me or add me on either steam or skype if you're interested! 

hello I'm a experienced DST/DS player looking for a companion too, I only play a few times a month tho so I might not be on often(F**K'n internet) I play as Wilson and Wendy

my laptop is broken at the moment and I'm getting warranty on so it can be fixed soon it should be finished in a week or so

Archived