Trading a lot of items for higher items

Looking to trade a lot of items for any spiffy, distinguished or elegant items after getting way too many lower items in a trade :o 

For Elegant items: 1 Spiffy (Red Rucksack), 10 Classy Items, and 20 Common items. 

For Distinguished items: 1 Spiffy (Red Rucksack) 4 Classy items, and 8 Common items. 

For Spiffy items: 3 Classy items, and 5 common items. 

For Classy items, I suppose I can offer 4 common items. Way too many of them at this point :p 

Send me offers! ouo https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=138024308&token=s4b3YmL5

(no guilt repost sorry not sorry) 

14 minutes ago, Rocandy said:

would you be willing to trade your items for commons or are you only looking to buy?

I will not trade down for commons - only for classies and above (I am drowning in commons right now qq) 

6 minutes ago, Ivanc25 said:

1 spiffy, 4 classy, 8 commons for your tuxedo.

Replace the commons with something else. Perhaps offer more in general also because 

1. I don't need any more common or classy items - I have almost all of each entirely. 

2. There's quite a few people who want the tuxedo too - you're gonna have to offer more than they do. 

3. You have 72 hour trade hold on top of all of that too - I don't like not having my items after trading. You're gonna have to offer even more on top of that :/ 

Update in offer by the way while I'm at it: 

Will offer one distinguished item and two spiffy backpacks for any animal packs. 
Also willing to offer one distinguished item and three backpacks for any GoH's (for Wigfrid pm/add me - we can work out something wonderful c:) 
And changed from last time again, different offerings (I am now also taking TF2 and CS:GO Keys; but not for any Distingiushed or Elegant items sorry)  

For Distinguished items: Will pay 3 spiffy items and 5 classy items.  

For Spiffy items: Will pay 3 classy items and 4 common items. 

For Classy items, I can offer 4 common items. If you offer shoes you can ask for 5-6 or 1 classy with some commons. 

For keys, I'll go for a spiffy sack or 4 classy items per key. Also will go 15 common items for keys (if that's what you want) 

I don't prefer offers with trade holds; if you have a trade hold, prepare a good offer or receive something more modest. 
All these also apply to the duplicate items I have. If you want something that's not a duplicate, some negotiation will be in order. 
As always, feel free to pm/negotiate; I am very open to negotiations and counteroffering, so send away ouo 

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=138024308&token=s4b3YmL5

Revised offer: temporarily need more classy items unu so will offer a bit more for those. 
Will offer one distinguished item and three spiffy backpacks for any animal packs. 
Also willing to offer one distinguished item and five backpacks for any GoH's or substitute a few classy/common items if you'd want 
(Don't make offers on Wigfrid also - she's not for trade ever u-u) 

For Distinguished items: Will pay 4 spiffy items and 4 classy items.  

For Spiffy items: Will pay 4 classy items and 3 common items. 

For Classy items, I can offer 5 common items. If you offer shoes you can ask for 6-7 or 1 classy with some commons. 

For keys, I'll go for a spiffy sack and 2 classy items per key. Also will go even more classy and common items for keys
(if thats what you want) The Elegants and Distinguisheds are not for sale for keys. 

I don't prefer offers with trade holds; if you have a trade hold, prepare to negotiate more or receive something more modest. 
All these also apply to the duplicate items I have. If you want something that's not a duplicate, some negotiation will be in order. 
As always, feel free to pm/negotiate; I am very open to negotiations and counter-offering. 

Send me offers! ouo   https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=138024308&token=s4b3YmL5

24 minutes ago, thegreatmanagement said:

Yes I was literally so happy about that yesterday ^^ thanks for noticing though :D 

Just in case, if you get a duplicate armor let me know, my boyfriend has the ball gown and wants to trade it for the armor

Archived