[Gameplay] - My Cosmetics dissapear

Renguar

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: My Cosmetics dissapear

Issue Description: I returned from a game in DST and I dint had any of my cosmetics (they were 3)

Steps to Reproduce:

-Opened the game.

-Join my friend server

-Restarted the server (after losing)

-My friend close the server

-When I go back to the cosmetics I don't have anyone!

Hey @Renguar, welcome to the forums. Have you checked your Steam Inventory if the Vanity Items are still there. If they are, then the most logical reason for you not to be able to use the Vanity Items is because you are in Offline Mode. Please go check and confirm if the items still exist in your Steam Inventory. Cheers.

Hey @Renguar, welcome to the forums. Have you checked your Steam Inventory if the Vanity Items are still there. If they are, then the most logical reason for you not to be able to use the Vanity Items is because you are in Offline Mode. Please go check and confirm if the items still exist in your Steam Inventory. Cheers.

I think he said his clothing equiped dissapeared (Or maybe not.), That happens with me too, strangely on dedicated only, because when i'm play alone I still get my custom clothes.

• Developer

Hey @Renguar,

It's possible that you failed to connect to our server momentarily when logging in. When you start the game and go into the Collection screen do you see your items? How about viewing your Steam inventory? If you're still failing to see your items, can you please post your log.txt and I will look into it.

Thanks!

I think he said his clothing equiped dissapeared (Or maybe not.), That happens with me too, strangely on dedicated only, because when i'm play alone I still get my custom clothes.

Is it on just one dedicated server that this happens on, or all dedicated servers for you?

Archived