[General] - Cannot create account

Synlinux

Bug Submission: <br /><br />Category: General<br />Issue Title: Cannot create account<br />Issue Description: I have tried to play many times with friends but. When I hit play it shows create account. When I click it nothing ever happens ive spent a day trying solve this dilemma with nothing still. I have enabled and disabled ingame overlay, that did nothing I changed my browser defaults on Opera, Chrome, And firefox to no evail none of them opened a tab and showed the link for account creation.is it a bug as im on linux? Or does the button copy a link to my paste?<br />Steps to Reproduce: Launch the game from steam, then wait for it to load. Click play and it loads for a bit and says account creation. Many times have I done this and nothing happens.<br />

I actually ended up getting fed up so I went to my friends house and hopped on ste and registered the game there. Came back on my pc and it verified. I was just impatient so is there a way these 2 threads could get removed? Also the second was when I refreshed my browser and it posted another I apologize for the inconvience. Also multiplayer dont starve rocks!

• Developer
I actually ended up getting fed up so I went to my friends house and hopped on ste and registered the game there. Came back on my pc and it verified. I was just impatient

What matters is, you got it working, so I'm happy with that! :D

Welcome to the forums, by the way!

so is there a way these 2 threads could get removed?

Any dev or mod could do that, like nome, though this thread actually could help out someone else.

"Can't register on your PC? Try doing so in another one! Like in a friend's PC, or in a family member's computer, or in simply another one you might have!" 

Archived