registration

• Developer
i tried to load the game dont starve together beta for the first time and it tells me that my email is not verified

You already created the account, right? Next stop is to go to your e-mail account and search for Klei's e-mail. If you don't find it in your primary in-box, check the spam or the promotions folder (Or any other folders, if you don't find them in neither of those) and verify your e-mail by following the instructions Klei will give out in said e-mail. Then you'll be good to go!

If you don't find it anywhere, ask Klei to send it again to you, because there's always the chance of some bug having happened and the e-mail never have been sent at all :p

• Developer
If you don't find it anywhere, ask Klei to send it again to you, because there's always the chance of some bug having happened and the e-mail never have been sent at all

If you want the email resent, you can actually just redo the registration procedure. Until your email is validated it'll just keep treating you as a new user. Otherwise everyone who typoed their email address the first time would have to contact us to fix it. :)

Archived