bird traps(6-4 birds a day){important}

on how overpowered the bird traps are we need to downgrade the birds traps so that only 6-4 birds(birds spawn infinitely now) get caught in them a day i have 120 morsels just from doing the bird traps

another thing that could be is the traps go down by 20 percent each time

called dont starve :cool:

Well birds are too easy to catch right now. I think a better solution would be to have it that you can only rarely catch birds with unbaited traps, and even with seeds, the bird trap should only have 25% success rate compared to what it has now. I'm not sure whether the trap durability needs to be adjusted or not.

Maybe making it take longer to catch anything altogether. Like, WAY longer. Cause I gotta say I was really surprised when I realized birds come within a second of placing a seed on the trap. Not only it's easy food, it's also kinda silly and unrealistic. It's literally instant right now XD

Something like having to leave the trap for some in-game hours to actually get something might work. It'd also reward getting multiple traps if you actually wanna get food faster, which means more resources and inventory management, so it seems fair. And maybe even only make it work when the trap isn't in your screen. Birds should be less likely to approach when there's someone right next to it.

Edited by Ran

Well birds are too easy to catch right now. I think a better solution would be to have it that you can only rarely catch birds with unbaited traps, and even with seeds, the bird trap should only have 25% success rate compared to what it has now. I'm not sure whether the trap durability needs to be adjusted or not.

tanks C: mobius