post-362274-0-56607600-1450440184_thumb.

She's got 120 HP, 200 Hunger and 200 Sanity.

Starts with her cute surfboard. Getting wet doesnt kill her.. But makes slower and wet. Pretty usefull for shipwrecked.(Surfboard can be destroyed, you can make another one for 2 seashells and 1 board).

Wanna play as Walani ? then just survive like 7-8 days and kill your character (or kill one of your saved games)... You only need exp for unlocking her.

Consider of her speech, i can say she is very positive, happy and lively. 

And she definitly love surfing and summer.

attachicon.gif

Starts with her cute surfboard. Getting wet doesnt kill her.. But makes slower and wet. Pretty usefull for shipwrecked.(Surfboard can be destroyed, you can make another one for 2 seashells and 1 board).

what do you mean? Sorry I don't understand.

Anyway I'm not gonna let my character die so easily...... yet, especially when I made it this far till the volcanic season.

what do you mean? Sorry I don't understand.

Anyway I'm not gonna let my character die so easily...... yet, especially when I made it this far till the volcanic season.

Just start a new throwaway world. Surviving 8 days isn't to much of a hassel so unlocking her should not be a problem.

Wanna play as Walani ? then just survive like 7-8 days and kill your character (or kill one of your saved games)... You only need exp for unlocking her.

She seems perfect for this DLC. Thanks for the tip for unlocking her! 

Archived