A word of advice from an artist please?

Hello! I really would like to get into drawing as it seems to be a really entertaining thing, but I honestly have no idea how to do it. I've been trying to draw with a mouse but it feels pretty clunky, so I'd like to try using a drawing tablet, but the thing is that I have no idea which one I'm supposed to choose.

Can you please advice me on which one should I get myself (nothing super expensive though please :joyous:  ). Also, links to all kinds of guides are welcome, I've already seen those from DS forum though.

if you want to buy a tablet, get wacom. you'll regret buying cheap tablet like I did. 
if you decided to stay with your mouse then I suggest you learn how to use  pen tool.

IMO the only con about using mouse is it does not have pen pressure.

if you want to buy a tablet, get wacom. you'll regret buying cheap tablet like I did. 

if you decided to stay with your mouse then I suggest you learn how to use  pen tool.

IMO the only con about using mouse is it does not have pen pressure.

Hi! Wacom you say? Any specific model?

I suggest intuos draw. there are 4 types of intuos though but this one is the cheapest which has a decent price of $70 the other 3 costs $100 each. the only difference is that intuos draw does not have the touch gesture and software bundle which IMO is no big deal.

I am planning to buy this one because I prefer small and cheap yet has a good quality.

Archived