Reset Research Points

Hello everybody :)I would like to have the option to reset my research points ^_^(Didn't find a thread about it)For examble, if i start a new world or i replay a world, that the game asks:"Do you want to start with your already get researches or begin from 0?"I would like to have that, because it is sometime too easy when you start again and still got everything :-/Its not so exciting sometimes, if you just need to collect stuff to build objects and not to research them.I hope you like that idea :)

Yeah, have no problem with that :)But it would be intersting what happens, if i choose that option and continue a map XDCould be, that the game says at this point: "If you reset the points, it even resets the map"Because it would be realy weird, if i reset them and continue a map. So i know the whole map but can't make any objects, but know where i can find the stuff that i need to make them, if i researched them before. Feels kind of cheating XPBut back to your idea:Why would it be so bad, if see that options before i create a new world or restart a still played world. Its just one click for "yes" or "no".Because it wouldn't be aviable if i continue a game :)So if you stay alive for a long time, you wouldn't never realy see the option.

I would find it annoying too; it would suit more in the options menu, not every time you start over. I don't think it would be a wildly popular choice neither.

Edited by Excess
either? neither? damn you, Grammar, we meet again.

Maybe a system where you put in X number of axes in the machine to research the golden axe? Applicable to other things as well ofcourse. And this you would have to do every run. (I think someone posted an idea similar to this a while ago.) The science points and machine right now is kind of useless once everything is researched.I use it as a scare crow though. :p

Hey all :)I found something intersting (for me) :DI had some javascript problems today and didn't know, how i could solve this problem. I couldn't login and it says "javascript ist disabled", of course it is enable <_<So i decided to delete all the cookies from google chrome (because i do nothing else than playing Don't Starve with this browser :p).And look, i can play again!BUT O.OBecause the deleting of all the cookies, i delete all the saves, researches and choosable characters XD JUST ALL is gone.At first i was like "Noooooooooooo D:"But now i am like:"Yeah, i found what i want!"So for you all, who want to reset the game:Delete all cookies from Don't Starve ;DPS: If someone want to check: Maybe is it possible to delete just some special cookies, so it just delete the researches and not the complete rest of the game :)