Non-renewable flowers in Shipwrecked ?

I meant, do flowers respawn by themselves like in Spring in RoG ?

Since there's no Spring in Shipwrecked (flood season ?), had someone witnessed spontaneous flower respawn ? 

Well, sorry for being an idiot then, but SW seasons are as follows

There are 4 seasons.

You start in Autumn, Hurricane/Hail is Winter, Flood is Spring, Volcano rocks come in Summer.

Though, in the season manager, Autumn, Winter, Spring and Summer are there, but they are seperate.

My guess is no, they do not work like that.

EDIT: FLOWERSPAWNER.LUA says that they respawn spontaneously in any kind of Rain. - Not hail, ash or Volcano Rocks I guess.

EDIT2: Since the flood is caused by normal rain also, yes, yes they do respawn in Spring/Wet

@Woodlegs, Just because the component exists doesn't mean it's enabled. There are a lot of spawners that aren't enabled, but were added in the files. You have to check the world object-- in this case the prefab shipwrecked-- to make sure the flowerspawner component is actually being added.

@Woodlegs, Just because the component exists doesn't mean it's enabled. There are a lot of spawners that aren't enabled, but were added in the files. You have to check the world object-- in this case the prefab shipwrecked-- to make sure the flowerspawner component is actually being added.

True, I will keep this in mind, but I assumed because it already exists, and this DLC includes RoG stuff, that it would be enabled by default, but good point.

Archived