[Monster Concept] The terrifying See-Weed !

Hello friends,

Today I came up with a new monster concept; one that passes itself for a regular algae, only to catch the player off guard and attack him with deadly tentacles. You better shake it off, or YOU will be feeding the fish !

TfSCbKK.jpg

Concepts you might also want to check:

The Cococopter

The Volcanobster

Bonus: the clock-o-dial

Hello friends,

Today I came up with a new monster concept; one that passes itself for a regular algae, only to catch the player off guard and attack him with deadly tentacles. You better shake it off, or YOU will be feeding the fish !

TfSCbKK.jpg

The Cococopter

The Volcanobster

Ha ha!

I actually came up with that idea myself, but thought it was too stupid. :p

Poor Woodie.

Hello friends,

TfSCbKK.jpg

The Cococopter

The Volcanobster

The Clock-o-dial is an amwsome idea!

Hello friends,

The Cococopter

The Volcanobster

Man, all your concepts rock ! I want to see them all in the game ! :encouragement:

Archived