Trading multiple lower-tier items for single higher-tier items

False

I am offering to trade my multiple lower-tier items for single higher-tier items.

Who might be interested to join the tread?

If you start to have many duplicate commons and prefer a single higher-tier item than multiple lower-tier items.

If you want to simply trade your duplicates with other items of the same rarity that you don't have yet.

Who might be interested to trade?

If you have certain preference of some common item over others and would like to get one.

If you are just a few items away from a full collection of all commons but have difficulty in getting the one(s) missing.

The items I offer are mostly, but not all, common items that I have duplicates.

The rate I offer is 2 commons for 1 classy or 5 commons for 2 classy. At this moment, any classy would do.

I have collected all the existing commons so far, so if you are looking for a common, I probably have it. 

1.  Offers that I will most probably accept at this moment:

• A) Commons, which are marked by green circles, for any classy(at this moment), at a rate mentioned above.
  • B) 1 common for 1 common or 1 classy for 1 classy if I do not have the item you provide.

In addition to the main purpose of starting this thread, I am also open to other trades.

2. Offers that I might accept at this moment:

• A) If you are looking for a single common with no red mark and I have more than 1 of that piece or that piece is marked by green circle, and you want to use a common that is not for body to trade for it.
  • B) If you are looking for a single common piece with no mark on it or a classy piece and offer a price higher than 1 common for 1 common or 1 classy for 1 classy, or if you would like to make another deal of trading your single higher-tier item for my multiple lower-tier items at the same time, with the rate mentioned above.
  • C) If you offer a classy for 2 commons with no mark on it.
  • D) If you offer a classy for a common that is marked by red circle
  • E) If you want to trade your spiffy or higher-tier items for a combination of low-tier items, e.g. a spiffy for a combo of classy and common. (All commons items will be negotiable in this kind of trade.)

3. Offers that I will probably decline at this moment:

• A) 1 common for 1 common or 1 classy for 1 classy, when I already have the common or classy item you provide.
  • B) Single/Multiple lower-tier items for my single higher-tier items

For convenience, I have marked the common items with their associated green circles, red crosses and red circles.

Basically, there is a possible way for you to get any of the common item that is not marked by red cross with a proper offer.

• If you are looking for a common that is green-circled, offer a classy for 2 commons that are green-circled and I will most probably accept it.
  • If you are looking for a common with no mark on it, you can offer a classy for 2 commons that are not marked by red signs, and there is a chance I will accept it. You can also also offer a common-for-common trade for the item you are looking for while trading a classy for 2 commons that are green-circled. The chance of me accepting it would be higher.
  • If you are looking for a common that is marked by red circle, you can offer a classy for it and the chance of me accepting it is also high.

Explanation about the signs:

Green circle: Common items that I am always willing to trade for a 2-common-for-1-classy deal.

Red crossNot planning to trade away at the moment

Red circle: Sometimes I get hands on another copy of items that were originally in the red-cross category and would like to trade away one or a few of these. They are usually in this category for a limited period of time.

dQZVwbo.png?1

Temp EDIT: Black pants and black skirt are moved to red circle region, which means if you want it, you can offer a classy for either of them and the chance of me accepting it would be high.

EDIT2: Due to lack of trades, I will remove the direct trade link from the post and anyone who wants to trade can pm me.

Here is my trade link.

You dont necessarily need to add me friend to negotiate if you are sending me an offer if I said that I would most probably accept it.

Finally, for those who like to join the thread, please make it clear which, if not all, articles you are with. 

Joining this system, my Trade Link

Also i will trade classy for spiffy: Rate 2 classy = 1 Spiffy or 5 classy 2 spiffy

I guess you mean you are with the common-to-classy rate when you said 'joining this system'? Or further, which part you are with? e.g. Do you decline 1 common for 1 common or 1 classy for 1 classy trade?

Just want it to be clear to other viewers.

I guess you mean you are with the common-to-classy rate when you said 'joining this system'? Or further, which part you are with? e.g. Do you decline 1 common for 1 common or 1 classy for 1 classy trade?

Just want it to be clear to other viewers.

Ohh sry. I don't decline 1 common for 1 common or 1 classy for 1 classy trade. I agree with other parts + will trade classy for spiffy: Rate 2 classy = 1 Spiffy or 5 classy 2 spiffy

Archived