Low FPS In Don't Starve: Shipwrecked

Same, I notice it especially after long periods of play time and particularly in jungle biomes. Gets so bad it seems to effect how fast wilson moves. I enabled small textures which helped but made the game rather ugly, and many assets didn't change in resolution so they were still like 4k sharp textures. I don't necissarily want super blurry but I also can live without the absolutely crazy high level of detail some textures have.

Same here after a long period of time FPS drops and it starts to use more RAM and CPU (from using 1gb ram and around 35 % of my cpu to 2gb ram and 50-70 % cpu) . Also sometimes even the audio seems to start crackling ... relaunching the game fixes both of them.

Yeah, it gets pretty bad for me especially in that Jungle biome with tons of Monkeys around. Most of the time I save/quit then relog and it seems to go away but not for too long. I had a similar issue in Don't Starve Ruins but it wasn't this crazy.

Archived