[ShipWrecked DLC] Doubled volcanic bombs

Hello. In my summer season volcanic bombs falls without warning. Warning level of my character's quotes didn't go high matching actual bomb drop, but suddenly the bombs dropped. It seems that volcanic bomb drops event was duplicated in somewhere of timeline.

Yeah so did mine. It got to a point on day 72 that they over lapped and we're dropping one every 3 seconds and this isn't an exaggeration. There was no way for me to land, make food, or even fix my boat. Eventually I just died at sea because my boat couldn't take it and I didn't want all the resources to be destroyed perminatly by the lava on land. Klei please nurf this severely. If it was make to occur like frog rain in ROG(where it might happen once on your first spring) it would be manageable. Other wise you just spend all hot season running and just trying to make it to the calm season.

this happened to me also, i picked up the obsidian staff somewhere around day 40 and I had mosquitoes AND volcanos for a whole season THEN volcano season started and I got double bombs. It was awful I had the worst headache, eventually died. I really wish volcano was just an inbetween season thing like giants. 3-4 days of scary stuff then you can recover...

Ya, i ran into this too.  I wasn't sure if it was a bug or planned.  I noticed that after one round of volcano, there was immediately another tremor just as the last meteor from the previous volley fell.  Sure enough it was another series of tremors followed 12 hours later by more volcano rain, BUT soon after this round began, MORE tremors started.  I survived that round, but eventually it looped again and I had two rounds of volcanic meteors going simulataneously, effectively twice as fast.   They kept going even after the rumbling stopped.  I was effectively avoiding volcanic rain constantly for two continuous days, and the only reason I lasted that long was the timing relative to day/night.   I ran around avoiding them on a deserted island until my thermal stone ran out of cold.   I can post a save if that would help, both before and during the double-volcano.

If this is not a bug it definitely needs to be nerfed.  It's really taxing on the eyes sitting there staring at your character watching for shadows through the smoke for 6 minutes in a sandy wasteland, and quite frankly given that it's insta-death, making it go twice as fast is unnecessary.  It's plenty bad with having to do it every other day, or whatever the normal spacing is.

Archived