So... I seem to have captured Reginald VelJohnson...

The parrot with the pirate hat found his way into my bird net this morning. :) Since I apparently cannot eat him, I am curious what other purpose he might serve.

I don't have the reeds to make a bird cage quite yet- has anyone caged this magnificent foul-mouthed specimen?

I couldnt try it out yet, because living like Robinson Crusoe is sooo hard, but i was thinking that with some pirate hat the bird would like to come to me... Must try it with console, because i have the feeling that Shipwrecked is faar from being balanced xD If you survive winter (wich i never did) the hard things get started even more brutally !

The parrot with the pirate hat found his way into my bird net this morning. :-) Since I apparently cannot eat him, I am curious what other purpose he might serve.

I don't have the reeds to make a bird cage quite yet- has anyone caged this magnificent foul-mouthed specimen?

Not sure, but... I think I saw a parrot ingredient in building a prestihatitator. And it's called something else in Shipwrecked. Something parrot or piratey.

Archived