day 63 dead...

So after a little exploring i chosed a good island to set up my base. Made the armor boat, cargo boat, gathered **** load of stuff.

4 Beehives bamboo/grass/sticks farms, food farms, learned most of the usefull blueprints, had an access to another island very close by with pig and spider farm.

Made 30 shots of that sea spear whats it called =) had good amount of healing and anti poison bottles but 1 thing was missing!!

the damn icebox !!

Around day 40 i think i set up a boat and went exploring, and finally on day 60 summer came and i still didnt find the gears to make the icebox, guess what a volcano eruption starts, im on some stupid island far far away from my home trying to fix my boat cuz i ran out of instruments and i ran out of grass!! so i couldnt cool down the heat with the "blue fire" suddenly monkeys started attacking me i shot most of them until i realised the **** they through at me damages my sanity not my health, i couldnt make the pirate hat cuz i had no grass finally i died to the shades.. =) resurrect not far from my home but the volcano keeps firing and lucky me!! hounds are here :D i cant keep running because of the heat and i cant kill so many hounds without gear.

Damn icebox! Good game, starting over, this time priority will be to get red parrot for the magic stuff and gears for the box!

Archived