Plugged Sinkholes

I have a dedicated server that is hosted by ClanHost Australia. I started a new game after the update and have sinkholes appear in my game but when they are mined they appear to be plugged. Is there something I need to change in the settings to allow for them to be accessible? Or is it a case that I need two servers up? One to run caves and one to run the overworld?

Yes you need 2 servers (I mean, dedicated server running processes in a single or more machines), one with overworld setting and other with cave setting and interconnection setting with some files.

I have a dedicated server that is hosted by ClanHost Australia. I started a new game after the update and have sinkholes appear in my game but when they are mined they appear to be plugged. Is there something I need to change in the settings to allow for them to be accessible? Or is it a case that I need two servers up? One to run caves and one to run the overworld?

Archived