Unable to assign friend as admin

I followed the tutorials on setting up an admin. I created adminlist.txt in the save folder for the overworld, and added their KU ID to the document, however they still aren't marked as an admin. I've restarted the server multiple times and it still isn't working

Hi @Exhu,

do you have put adminlist.txt in folder save of your server?

example: Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\save\adminlist.txt

you can also see if your adminlist.txt is loaded or not in your log.txt of server

OnLoadPermissionList: /****/********/******/*******/********/save/blocklist.txt (Success)OnLoadPermissionList: /****/********/******/*******/********/save/adminlist.txt (Success)OnLoadUserIdList: /****/********/******/*******/********/save/whitelist.txt (Success)

Hi @Exhu,

do you have put adminlist.txt in folder save of your server?

example: Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\save\adminlist.txt

you can also see if your adminlist.txt is loaded or not in your log.txt of server

OnLoadPermissionList: /****/********/******/*******/********/save/blocklist.txt (Success)OnLoadPermissionList: /****/********/******/*******/********/save/adminlist.txt (Success)OnLoadUserIdList: /****/********/******/*******/********/save/whitelist.txt (Success)

Yes ToNiO. The problem is I did for pre-configured server and it worked but it did not work for Exhu's case... She got the adminlist.txt under same folder as my pre-configured server but her adminlist.txt does not work when she starts up the server... I always do this procedure when i add an admin and it works. I told her to do so but she said it did not work...

1) add ku id to adminlist.txt and save.

2) c_save() both servers (overworld and cave)

3) shutdown servers.

4) restart servers..

We tried and it worked for my pre-configured server. I did not get what is wrong with her server.

Archived