Skins: Random Clothes and Moldy Clothes

I have two questions at the moment about skins:

1. Why does only the random character have the option for randomly-selected clothing items?
  2. Can we get a moldy clothes set to go along with the moldy backpack (or "rotten", or... "ragamuffin"!)

I have two questions at the moment about skins:

1. Why does only the random character have the option for randomly-selected clothing items?
  2. Can we get a moldy clothes set to go along with the moldy backpack (or "rotten", or... "ragamuffin"!)

*gets out knife*

THEY ARE CLOTHES. NOT SKINS. SKINS ARE NOT HERE. GO BACK TO YOUR HOMES.

Woldy character confirmed

But if clothes rot, then wouldn't you be stuck wearing gross clothes? I thinks it works with backpacks because you can take them off, but I'm not sure moldy clothes are such a fun idea. 
 Well, I wasn't suggesting that the clothes you're wearing rot (for backpacks they only rot if you take them off for a few days, right? there's no way to take the clothes off and drop them), but rather have just a separate drop of clothes that happen to always be moldy, that you could put on moldy, in order to match your "acquired taste" moldy backpack.

Archived