Is there a list of all skins?

There are fifty currently, that I'm aware of.

Don't Starve Clothes Checklist (50)  Common(27), Classy(12), Spiffy(6), Elegant(5)
Back Packs:
Elegant:
Beefalo Carryall
Poop Bag
Rabbit Rucksack
Smallbird Satchel
Spider Sack
Spiffy:
Buckled Backpack (blue, gray, red)
Rucksack (green, orange, red)

Gloves:
Common:
Long Gloves (gray, yellow)
Hand Covers (black, red, white)

Bottoms:
Classy:
Checkered Trousers (blue)
Plaid Skirt (blue)
Common:
Pants (brown, gray, tan)
Skirt (brown, gray, tan)

Tops:
Classy:
Suspension Shirt (pink, yellow)
Sweater Vest (blue, brown, gray, red)
Tweed Waistcoat (brown, green, gray, tan)
Common:
Buttoned Shirt (blue, green, pink, white)
Lumberjack Shirt (blue, orange, purple)
Collared Shirt (red, white, yellow)
Pleated Shirt (red, white, yellow)
T-Shirt (gray, red, white)

And this fellow took the time to post all (I think) of the images. If you want to be an awesome person maybe you can compile these two lists into one organized list with images :3

If my count is correct there have around 40 skins pieces added in the last update, including the magnificent backpack skins which were a surprise that totally blew my mind away!

I have created an album with all the skins, however, for anyone who does not like spoilers or wants to keep the element of surprise while discovering each item while playing the game, DO NOT CLICK THE SPOILERS BELOW, for it contains all the the clothing pieces available at the moment  (I might have missed a couple).

http://imgur.com/a/YNIbz

On closer inspection he's missing pics of the red rucksack, the green waistcoat, the red t-shirt, the white t-shirt and the yellow collared shirt

Elegant:

Beefalo Carryall

Poop Bag

Rabbit Rucksack

Smallbird Satchel

Spider Sack

Spiffy:

Buckled Backpack (blue, gray, red)

It annoys me that they alliterated all but the beef and poop ones. Beefalo bag and poop pack. Come on!

Isn't it called the beefpack? That's what the stream people called it.

No, as Ledia pointed out in the post I quoted, it's called "Beefalo Carryall" which has different initials unlike most of the backpack names. I was just joking around about the beef bag thing, pointing out how they could have made the initials identical. 

Archived