Need suggestions for a Teleporter Item

Hello there,
I am the creator of the Tungsten Mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=358015908)
I am planning to release a couple of more content updates. There's so much stuff that I want to add.
For example I am planning to add a teleportation building, working similar to a worm hole. However I have no idea how to execute this idea. For now I see two possibilites:

1. Limit the amount of tungsten teleporters to 2 per world.
2. When teleporting, you teleport to a random tungsten teleporter.

I don't like either of these possibilites, however I don't see a possibility to link two teleporters.
Does anyone have a suggestion on how to do that? From a gameplay perspective and/or from a code perspective.

Hello

I was thinking of making a mod which would allow to create some kind of portal network. I have some idea how to do it codewise already. If you would like, maybe we can arrange something togther? If you are intersted, contact me by PM :-)

Edited by ZupaleX

Hello there,

I am the creator of the Tungsten Mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=358015908)

I am planning to release a couple of more content updates. There's so much stuff that I want to add.

For example I am planning to add a teleportation building, working similar to a worm hole. However I have no idea how to execute this idea. For now I see two possibilites:

1. Limit the amount of tungsten teleporters to 2 per world.

2. When teleporting, you teleport to a random tungsten teleporter.

I don't like either of these possibilites, however I don't see a possibility to link two teleporters.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to do that? From a gameplay perspective and/or from a code perspective.

There is a few teleport mods out there. Fast travel mod is quite good at that. Not sure if there is room for more.

Actually what I would see would be a much "fancier" stuff. Like a network of portals linked together, and interacting with one would open a widget which would be some kind of a copy of the map with clickable icons for the other portals. I believe it is doable.

Actually what I would see would be a much "fancier" stuff. Like a network of portals linked together, and interacting with one would open a widget which would be some kind of a copy of the map with clickable icons for the other portals. I believe it is doable.

Minimap has only 4 functions to it, so how you would put actual buttons in the placef of build portals on minimap copy.