[Gameplay] - Unable to bind any key

Inoki

yes.. controls cannot be changed from default.. I always change attack button from f to left shift and changing from default is no longer possible. One another problem is when you change the game back and forth to dst caves beta, game control buttons reset itself.. It was not like that before last updates.

This is really game breaking for my side since I cannot press that damn f key to attack. while navigating the character with direction keys.

It resets buttons any time you change your game to dst caves beta and regular dst. Even though it changes, you can easily set a new key in dst caves beta but this is not possible in dst regular.

Also mouse wheel does not work in key binding screen for dst regular... It works for dst caves beta.

Same problem here. I am in France, on a european computer, so azerty keybord, and impossible to change the key binding, so, i have to play only with the mouse. and it is kind making me rage, when i die because i used the keyboard by reflex, and it does absolutely not what i intend to do...

Archived