Hat Mod disappearing when set on the ground

Starting to put the final touches on my character, but I am running into an issue. One of my character specific items, my fedora, disappears when set on the ground. It can then only be picked up if the player hits space bar near where it was dropped. Everything else works fine but this one bug, and I have trying to fix it for a while. Any help with this issue would be appreciated.

Here's my mod:

Jake(Beta) (3).zip

Here's a picture of me and my hat:

post-652109-0-13347000-1442332746_thumb.

I went through and checked the files, and there appears to be no issue with the ground texture. I do not know if there's a command missing in the lua, or if my anim folder compiled correctly, but that is what I'm guessing is the issue. However, I have no idea if it is one of these issues, or how would I go about fixing this.

Here's a pic of the ground texture:

post-652109-0-01807700-1442344675_thumb.

Your mod folder is a mess. I can't go into detail but look at other mods that add items (like horo or tamamo).

I don't have much of an idea with the autocompiler or images, but here is your mod folder with the files in their proper places, before it was something like Jake(Beta) (3)\Jake(Beta)\scripts\prefabs\fedora\scripts\prefabs :

Jake (Beta).zip