Why would I want to port mods to Together?

The following is a list of reasons why I think that porting my mods like Industrial Resolution to DS Together is a good idea:

1. A lot of new Don't Starve players only have DST because it's the full package in one game.
  2. Many people would like to enjoy mods with their friends moreso than alone.
  3. I'd learn a little bit about networking.

And the following is a list of reasons why I think that it is a bad idea:

1. Almost every host that uses any mod uses about 50 at the same time, and hardly anybody likes that.
  2. Downloading one of my mods on the fly takes too long due to custom assets, &c.
  3. Many people can already enjoy my mods in Don't Starve.
  4. Many people would not understand my mods thoroughly when playing them the first time, and then get p***ed because it's a too steep learning curve under the pressure of multiplayer.
  5. It takes a lot of time for me to understand networking.
  6. It takes a lot of refacturing and rebalancing to get things working.

So please tell me, is there any particular reason for porting my mods over to DST, or is one of my arguments against it invalid for some reason? Because as it stands, it's not going to happen.

Notice that this is not against DST modding in general, just against porting bigger DS mods to DST.

Also notice that I am posting this to hear your opinion, not to force mine on you.

Notice that I like italics

Notice me senpai ._.

The following is a list of reasons why I think that porting my mods like Industrial Resolution to DS Together is a good idea:

1. A lot of new Don't Starve players only have DST because it's the full package in one game.
  2. Many people would like to enjoy mods with their friends moreso than alone.
  3. I'd learn a little bit about networking.

And the following is a list of reasons why I think that it is a bad idea:

1. Almost every host that uses any mod uses about 50 at the same time, and hardly anybody likes that.
  2. Downloading one of my mods on the fly takes too long due to custom assets, &c.
  3. Many people can already enjoy my mods in Don't Starve.
  4. Many people would not understand my mods thoroughly when playing them the first time, and then get p***ed because it's a too steep learning curve under the pressure of multiplayer.
  5. It takes a lot of time for me to understand networking.
  6. It takes a lot of refacturing and rebalancing to get things working.

So please tell me, is there any particular reason for porting my mods over to DST, or is one of my arguments against it invalid for some reason? Because as it stands, it's not going to happen.

Notice that this is not against DST modding in general, just against porting bigger DS mods to DST.

Also notice that I am posting this to hear your opinion, not to force mine on you.

Notice that I like italics

Notice me senpai ._.

I would suggest waiting until DST is finished before even considering to port them, that will save you a lot of time on maintenance, also iirc some of your mods use the caves/ruins, so you would not be able to fully implement them into DST as of now anyway. I personally will have a stronger opinion once I see how they implement the cave systems in code.