A New Arena Boss for Ruins

Hello all,

It would be awesome if we have 27500 hp ruins boss with an arena.

Could be in splumonkey biome in ruins. Could be gorilla like and name would be Spelun King(or Spelunking Kong). He may spawn splumonkeys all of them including boss may throw poop at you. Spelun King (or Spelunking Kong) may also have melee attack ofcourse with AoE with a vicious insanity aura if you get hit (insanity aura only if you get hit with poop or melee attack). In nightmare cycle he may do more damage. If you can kill them he may drop thulecite suit crown, club and 20-30 thulecite with some gems. Upon death, he may spawn a baby splumonkey which can be kept as a pet. when they grow up they can produce manure like pigs if fed but a bit more manure like 1 manure per any meat. This boss should spawn periodically like surface bosses.

Because I always wanted to have a splumonkey pet. They are most irritating mobs in the game especially if they team up with slurpers but they are also cute and their noises make me laugh.

Hmm, a gorilla type of boss? Sounds neat! Just that it would be great if caves would have bosses too, though that would mean caves would need a boss music may be...?

Someone previously suggested a rock lobster boss long ago, which would instead be covered in thulecite and not rocks. Though, if caves are reworked, may be the ancient guardian could be someone who guards the entrance to rhe ruins and be in the caves instead? Because really, what is he guarding? Some ancient pseudo stations, which you can get to without going through labyring or simply avoid him? It would be cool to have multiple bosses for each "world" and may be for each of them to be "seasonal" (may be not each, since AG would need to be around all year to guard whatever he is guarding)? Just a thought:

Overworld: Bearger (Autumn), Deerclops (Winter), Gmoose (Spring), Dragonfly (Summer)

Caves: AG (All seasons), Bearger (Winter. Reworked, but still harder to fight than in Autumn)

Ruins: Thulecite Lobster (Autumn?), Spluking kong (Summer?)

Anyway, just a though. Still a bit derpy... Derp :p

tbh, I think the guardian should be reworked to be renewable!

and also, a looooong time ago I had these cool ideas for 3 cave giants

Lord Worm
El Gran Martillo
Yeti.... I didn't come up with a name for this one...

Lord Worm would be (you guessed it) a GIANT worm and he'd summon regular worms to help him out

El Gran Martillo would be a bit complicated and rather difficult to fight but basically he would have these 4 BIG mallets for hands and a wrestler mask on and what he does is he spins around SUPER fast like a top to try and hit you and gets dizzy after it. and every once in a while he smashes the ground with his mallets starting an earth quake! and everytime you take enough health he becomes smaller and smaller. each size smaller will do less damage but move quicker until you fight the wee lil martillo and kill him c:

The Yeti would basically spawn in a brand new ice cave like biome put into the caves and he'd make the deerclops look like a butterfly using screeches and howls as a long ranged AOE that causes earth quakes and spitting icicles at you! and using his giant claws made of sharpened ice to slice through most armor! Your only defense would be to use FIRE! srsly... you'd need dragonfly armor to take him on (also the ice cave biome would rain icicles during an earth quake)

Archived