LUA error when joining any server

Hello everyone, I'm Shkat.

I got DST some time ago and recently some friends of mine wanted to play it, and since i didn't give it a shot when I got it, I decided to give it a try.

The problem comes when I try to join ANY server, it doesn't matter if its a public one, or I'm just joining a friend. This error will always appear: Error image

Is there any way to fix this? I have already tried trying to fix it through steam verification and redownloaded it 2 times, but still, this error won't go away. Any ideas?

Looks like something is getting messed up when the game is trying to save your data (save your play-through as a client). You'll probably get the best results either reposting this in the official bug forums (using the link Pyromailmann shared), or asking a moderator to move this over.

You'll also want to attach your log.txt so the devs can take a look at further details of how your game is loading and then erroring-out. Your log.txt can be found here:

Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether

Thanks everyone for your replies. I've already submitted my bug. (Thanks Pyromailmann)

Also, tried looking for the txt but i have no folder called Klei in my computer, searched it up in my SDD and my hard drive and its nowhere to be found :/

Archived