A Roleplay

geni0529

"Ok,so we got your name,how did you have those tentacles and potatoes?"

Edward asks as he still running around and pointing to different things,as he says

"What is this?" and "Woa,that is so weird,can i eat that one?" and "Woa,haven;t seen ya before!" and then he just keep mumbling to himself their's special stats and how to recognize them

And then he stops from running out of breath,he asks

"Can i have your potato Dwer?"

"Wait,wait,just gimme a second or so,i need to catch this extremely furry rabbit"

Edward says as he running to that rabbit,but he get distracted by a goat with lightning bolts as his horns.He carefully touch it,and it doesn't give him a shock,so he lure that goat to go with him with a carrot.And then he says

"GUYS,GUYS.Can we have this goat?His name is Goaty,please?I will feed him carrot,please?"

And then he keep 1 hand as his back,holding a carrot,and then the goat follows him

"Aww,but i want him,and then after that,i will find for him a female goat,and then after the mating season.We will have a tons of babies goat.And they will be cute!"

Edward whines

"But if you say so then.Ok,i will leave him behind.But can i come back and visit him?Please?"

He continues as he puts away his carrot.And quickly catching up to Ember and Dwer

(you rolled your eyes twice,narrowed it once @_O,such eyes,so powerful,much wow @__@)

(Dwer please come)

"Woa,look at this place.It ..is..so greenn.It has fresh air,much more fresh than the kind of air back in the city."

Edward says as he giving his lungs a good amount of fresh air.

Suddenly,a very strange noise...

"WOA!!"He quickly covers his nose and trying to use the other hand to wave that smell away.

He continues

"Well,except that.That is not nice mister buffalo thing--y."

"So,Dwer,you must have been here for a good amount of time.Is there anything that we need to notice?And where i can fry potatoes?"

Edward asks as they keep walking pass the plain grass biome.

Edited by Derpime

(pheww,thought this was dead)

"The only one in the base?So there are more out there?"

Edward shouts and asks at the same time

And he continues

"So,there will be more of your kind right?And they will spare me a potato right?"

And then he asks as he walking around the base

"I would love to have some food now,do you have some,i only got this small carrot..."

Dwer looks at Edward and points at an ice box: "there you can find a lot of food. Mostly honey ham. I've made toomuchhoneyham really. And no, I'm the only one of my kind. And I am actually a human."

"Traps? Well...tentacles are unpredictable. I planted some around...don't actually remember where but if we get close I will notice them. Also this place...I don't know where we are. This world seems some kind of cursed dimension. You probably were tricked in here by some ******* like I was..."

"OOH,HONEYHAM YESS!!!!"

*record scratch*

"Did you put in a whole jar of honey for each of these?Cause i don't want to get diabetes in the unknown dimension..."

Edward said as he walking around Dwer's camp and exploring stuff.

He just keeps mumble:Woa,that is so cool and WOW,this is amazing!

And finally,he asks:

"So,can you tell your tentacle friend to go away?I don't want to just wake up,with half of my brain are operational and then i walk right to there while trying to inhale some fresh air..."

"OOH,HONEYHAM YESS!!!!"

*record scratch*

"Did you put in a whole jar of honey for each of these?Cause i don't want to get diabetes in the unknown dimension..."

Edward said as he walking around Dwer's camp and exploring stuff.

He just keeps mumble:Woa,that is so cool and WOW,this is amazing!

And finally,he asks:

"So,can you tell your tentacle friend to go away?I don't want to just wake up,with half of my brain are operational and then i walk right to there while trying to inhale some fresh air..."

( when I read the half of my brain functional the first ting that popped in my mind was fnaf..... Why... WHY,)

Snoreing in the fire.

" c-cats.. Unicaytsdui" drifts back off to sleep

• Like 2