Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

ik1ne

Can we have Invisible, Inc. on iPad?

t0panka    1607

Well i think this is only matter of time. Invisible inc. could be awesome on mobile devices. Maybe even on iPhone. I am so excited that Klei did that Don't starve pocket edition. Imagine Mark of the Ninja or Shank on iPad/iPhone .)

ron42na    3

I'd happily pay another $10 or 15 for Invisible Inc. on iPad!  I love the game on my PC, but the iPad is much more convenient.

Ironthorn    0

Yes, please! I would really like to play it on my iPad as well. I finished playing my first run on my laptop but now I'm waiting for it to play it on my iPad because I find that much more convenient.

I'm hoping that the mobile edition of Don't Starve works out really well for you guys and that that will inspire you to also bring this great game to the iPad!

t0panka    1607

Well lets everyone buy everything from Klei so they have money to port other games to mobile devices (i already did). Their other games will be awesome on iOS!

yossarian    20

It would be a very fussy interface on tablets (you'd need a lot of confirm prompts, and probably the ability to zoom in further than you can now), but I'd definitely double-dip on an Android version.

bobthe    3

It would be a very fussy interface on tablets (you'd need a lot of confirm prompts, and probably the ability to zoom in further than you can now), but I'd definitely double-dip on an Android version.

I think a smart touch interface could be developed. In cases where you might want a prompt to confirm an action a double-tap might be more streamlined and less prone to accidental actions from accidental touches. Lacking that, as long as prompts are displayed next to the action and not center-screen or something more arbitrary I think it could still play pretty smoothly.