And I can't argue that Decker is a somewhat weak agent but I am a huge Decker fan and use him none-the-less but uncovering daemons is a great commodity sometimes and for those who don't know you should be thankful he can at least do that because before Decker's 'special' ability was +1 action points (which was worse than this :frown-new:  )

I'd prefer a permanent +1 AP, I'd get more use out of that than a melee range daemon scan that I use at most a couple times a mission. At best every couple of missions it finds a **** daemon like the power sap one that I can just yolotank it and save the cd and a little power from using hunter.

Decker's augment sucks because the 2 main strategies to dealing with daemons doesn't strictly necessitate identifying them: Central and yolo-tanking all the daemons, or avoiding them with Hunter and EMP.

You'd think Decker would be good against Fractal2.0 but since the cameras all have daemons on them you can't even walk up to them safely without cloaking. The augment needs to be able to be used at range, probably with a 1 turn cooldown, for me to use him. In the meantime I thank mentalistpro for bringing to my attention the method necessary to purge him from my games.

Honestly I think Shalem 11 is far worse off being found in a detention center because that's how I found him and I don't even have any ranged weapons in my entire squad of agents in day 10+ endless. That said, evidently I didn't need any extra innate agent benefit to reach past day 10 in endless regardless so do either agents really need a tweak?

I mean I grant that I'd rather find anyone else in a detention center other than Decker or Shalem 11, but it's far from being the end of the world and I can easily make them work anyway.

Archived