feedback for the developers!

Game is pretty awesome, given the amount of things you can unlock and do. Found it kinda boring at first, but I see the potential now! :D

It would be nice however, if we didnt have to continuously start over. Makes it kinda frustrating especially when you have been playing the game for a long while. I get the point that the scientist is stuck on the island and there might not be that much sense in making the game "too safe"... but well, could be fun to at least not die so easily? Maybe allow buildings so the light dont go out so often at night. And maybe allow more than one game to be saved at one time, and to continue from last saved if we die.

That way, if you implement the season (weather) idea, makes sense to have a building too? Or he would just be blown away. Fire aint gonna starve off snow, right?

Maybe also allow for running, which will of course get the hunger going faster.

It would be nice however, if we didnt have to continuously start over. Makes it kinda frustrating especially when you have been playing the game for a long while.

Maxwell sent you to this island to die, don't expect him to be nice.

Maybe allow buildings so the light dont go out so often at night. And maybe allow more than one game to be saved at one time, and to continue from last saved if we die.

I'm pretty sure they have no intention of adding houses.

There's been alot of talk about multiple saves, and they may be planning to add them.

and continuing from last save if you die will never happen. the worlds will be deleted if you die. the amulet and Meat Effigy are the only way to continue living, many consider the meat effigy too OP because at day 100+ you will have 13 and make 2 more every time you die.

Maybe also allow for running, which will of course get the hunger going faster.

You can already outrun most monsters and to make running effective you will probably be faster than all the monsters. which will make the game borring.

Edited by ManagerOfWar

Maxwell sent you to this island to die, don't expect him to be nice.

..Many consider the meat effigy too OP because at day 100+ you will have 20 (worst case scenerio) and make 5 more every time you die.

100 Days: Epic beard takes 16 days to grow, produces 9 beard hair. That's, at most, 13-14 meat effigys after 100 days, provided you have not died at all and know about epic beard. Also, dying resets the beard, epic or not!

New players would need to research this immediately and use Wilson, not to mention stay alive. This is just not going to happen.

I am at day 90 with 4 up, and i have used 2.