Are there giants in DST RoG?

Yep, they're in there. There has been a few changes though. You can fight the Dragonfly at any time, as she has been changed to a sort of raid style boss that hangs around an area with lava pools, has a huge boost to her health, and spawns baby lava larva to help her. The Goose/Moose now has nests scattered around the world that she can spawn at during spring. I think Bearger and Deerclops have gone relatively unchanged, but I heard from a friend that Deerclop can now spawn at any time in heavily forested areas; don't quote me on that though.

Yep, they're in there. There has been a few changes though. You can fight the Dragonfly at any time, as she has been changed to a sort of raid style boss that hangs around an area with lava pools, has a huge boost to her health, and spawns baby lava larva to help her. The Goose/Moose now has nests scattered around the world that she can spawn at during spring. I think Bearger and Deerclops have gone relatively unchanged, but I heard from a friend that Deerclop can now spawn at any time in heavily forested areas; don't quote me on that though.

Bearger now spawns in the beginning of the second autumn, I think. Otherwise yeah, not many changes. 

Basically:

Spring:

-Goose now appears at a designated spot (marked by the fallen twigs you see around the map in game, NOT in world map)

-She will appear in more than one Goose in multiple places if the system decides to spawn her.

-Mosling from one nest may sometimes call other Goose from other nest (might be a glitch)

Summer:

-None. Dragonfly can be fought at the new lavapool set. She has larger health and behaves differently as a new "raid" boss.

-She drops scales after hurting her.

-Drops gems on death, may drop an egg.

Autumn:

-Bearger now spawns at the start of autumn (periodically AFTER a year if game started at autumn) and much more periodically.

-He often leaves behind tufts of furs that gets blown off like ashes.

Winter

-Deerclops may spawn once at the forest on world creation; elsewise will appear in midst of winter

-If he destroyed quite a lot of objects, he will appear 'pacified' and will not be as aggressive/scary during that period until he gets hit by mob until the next winter (I think)

Deerclops will almost always spawn during the second half of the first winter, then at any time in the next winters. 

Goose/Moose spawns at multiple nests around the world. Meaning you can fight 10 or more Moose/Goose per Spring.

Summer no longer has a giant as the Dragonfly is now a Raid Boss that lives in the Desert all year.

Bearger will spawn during the second autumn and will stay on the map regardless of season until he is killed. (He will only spawn in Autumn) 

Archived