[Ghosts] Yay or nay?

Let the large amount of people that only play with trusted friends go forth into the DST world unharmed by a massive change to a mechanic that only serves to stop the 1/10 players of the game who will EVENTUALLY be banned from all servers. 

Most people play on public, dedicated servers. People who play only with friends are a minority.

And the issue with dedicated servers is that admins (i.e. server owners) are not online most of the time.

Never ever EEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR try to balance the game around griefers! Balance it assuming that every single player is an angel and would never dream of doing anything destructive. Then the end product will be a great game! Just leave the griefers to the Admins and to the anti-grief mods.

Let the large amount of people that only play with trusted friends go forth into the DST world unharmed by a massive change to a mechanic that only serves to stop the 1/10 players of the game who will EVENTUALLY be banned from all servers. 

I do agree with you to a certain extent, but not all of us can play with trusted friends. I enjoy the challenge and chaos that comes with public servers, but the challenge should be able to be overcome. If someone is griefing or being a pain in the rear, you should be able to kill them, right? NO THEY WILL JUST BECOME THE UNSTOPPABLE REVENANT OF GRIEF

Archived