[Mod] Tazers, Guns, and more Tazers! (Constant WIP)

Heres a few ideas:

• A one time use weapon that can shoot through walls. It would be insanely powerful, because it could be fired at any visible target on the map, but it would only have one use and would be expensive and hard to find. You can use the trait "xray = true" to allow the weapon to ignore walls.
  • A lethal melee weapon.
  • A weapon that fires an EMP attack, effectivly acting as a tranqualizer dart for drones and cameras.

Just giving the player access to the NPC weapons might go a long way actually, I can't remember how fleshed out they are though.

Well, Its posible, but  it comes with many downsides:

-Its bugy in the agent selection. It shows Disrupter Icons instead of the items on the agent screen. It also gives you quite some errors if you use the consol (And Consol is vital if you Mod). It also bugs your inventory if you drop it and want to take it. Also, some items make the Inventory unusable.

-Quite Overpowered: No cooldown, No Ammo use and of course it kills

I'm not really sure if this is possible but it fit in with the whole Corp-Weapon thing so I posted it.

Sankaku Genecoded Rifle

Activates a daemon on use, 90% chance for a minor daemon, 10% chance to be major

2 Armour piercing

Silenced

2 uses

800 CR

Sankaku Genecoded Disrupter

70% chance to activate a minor daemon on use

No cooldown

2 KO

100 CR

Here's my ideas:

S.A.P.P.E.R. (Sankuku Advanced Portable Pirated Electronic Reclaimer)

A device that can shut down most electronics, Particularly effective against drones. Once active, it can permanently destroy Drones, Cameras, or OMNI Guard's Shields. Takes one turn to become active, and has a 5 turn cooldown.

(Must be manually deployed on target)

Powersaw

A industrial strength Saw for cutting wires, only given to highly trusted electricians. We aren't trusted or electricians, but does that REALLY matter?

Melee weapon, Lethal Damage. 5 Turn cooldown.

Well, Its posible, but  it comes with many downsides:

-Its bugy in the agent selection. It shows Disrupter Icons instead of the items on the agent screen. It also gives you quite some errors if you use the consol (And Consol is vital if you Mod). It also bugs your inventory if you drop it and want to take it. Also, some items make the Inventory unusable.

-Quite Overpowered: No cooldown, No Ammo use and of course it kills

How does one get to the console? I am looking into modding.

How does one get to the console? I am looking into modding.

The easiest way is just to go into the install direction, search the main.lua, search in there for DEV (its in line 41) and change the false to true. This will activate the consol and some cheat menus with strg+Ö (i cant say you which key it is on an american/english keybord since Im a german)

Archived