The Gloom Beacons

Dannyrulx

"You ok there Gramps? Maybe you shouldn't do that too often. Trust me, I've had much worse injurys than that and I can take care of myself just fine, and I know about the not noticing when I'm hurt thing. I've had this pain tolerance for quite a while." Mina chuckles. "Heh, I remember this one time I jumped out a two story window and landed in a bunch of glass, and I didn't realize I had shards of it lodged in my back until I went to lay down that night!" She smiles as she tells of the incident almost as if it was funny and chuckled again as she took a bite out of a second eel, the first one been nothing but picked-clean bones now.

(Guys, I think Dannyrulx is dead...

Also, I highly doubt that Kidney's guys would still be screaming and that his screams would shake the cave.)

As Edward goes to cook his last crab though, he notices that the eels had been tossed on a fire and Mina was gone again, the remains of the torch she had still on the ground. Just when he noticed this and began to wonder where she was, almost as if on cue, Mina came jumping out of the darkness with a shout and landed face side down on the ground lit by the campfire. A hiss resonated from the darkness.

"Ok, lesson learned: listen to the old guy in a robe."

(Totally,they are dead)

(Edward is eating his crab stick)

After a couple hours Sharp was eventually forced to stop screaming, realizing his reserve oxygen supply had too been violently ripped from his body, and that his screaming had triggered rumbling from somewhere deep in the cave. Breathing heavily, Sharp keeled over and began to weigh his options. There was a small field of weird lightbulb-plants to his right, leading to a couple large fleshy pillars he did not want to touch. To his left was a field of mushrooms, also emitting light, leading to a yet-undetermined light source encompassed by trees. Choosing the vaguer of two evils, Sharp set off through the darkness to the left, trying not to think about what might be watching him.

(Alright, if Danny doesn't show up after awhile I vote someone else takes this roleplay over so we can keep going. The plot hasn't really started yet, all we know is that there was an earthquake and we can't leave the caves at any point, so if someone ends up having to take over they have a lot of freedom plot wise.)

"Hm, the screaming stopped. I wonder if he died." she casually thinks out loud. Now finished with her second eel, Mina lays down on the ground and burps. "Hey nerdy guy, you can have some eel if you want more than just one little crab. I'm full for now."

"Huh,ok,thanks.But i think that i will just wrap it in this piece of paper here.I will eat it later.Crabs are good enough.Their shells is edible so just give me a few seconds until we can something else."

Edward is still eating his crabs

Wilbur begins to scan the cave walls, taking note of all the crystals in the cave. They looked valuable, that much was already known. If he had a way to, he could possibly use the crystals to help him better his magic. After all: knowledge is power, that was for certain.

As he finished his thoughts, he speaks out,"I think we should get going somewhere. I know it is the dead of night, but there might be something in these caves that could aid us in some way. What do you two think? I would go on my own, but..." His voice trails off into silence, and he waits for a response.

(Well since the OP is dead let's make this good.)

Wilbur sighed and grabbed a torch. He whistled and Chester hopped towards him. Heading out into the darkness, he let Chester guide him. Chester could see well in the dark, but Wilbur couldn't at all. Since Wilbur could hear the small thuds of Chester's feet, he was always following him. They were exploring at the moment, so they had no leads so far. Wilbur just hoped that Chester knew the way back.