Dragonfly /scales

So I've read that the dragonfly goes into a stun mode where if you do enough damage after stunning it, it will drop scales. But apparently the damage you need to do keeps increasing. Will it reset when the dragonfly flys away(which I heard heals it fully)? And if you do kill it, does it ever respawn? Thanks

it wont drop scales randomly, at least not in my experiences. When the dragonfly flies away, it fully heals, and it's max HP remains the same. And if you kill it, it eventually respawns.

Thanks for the info about the respwaning, but my other questions still remain. Also, do scaled tiles prevent anything from burning on them or just prevent other objects catching when one does? And maybe a stupid question, but if the dragonfly immune to fire damage, or can it just not be set on fire? (Wiki says red hounds take fire damage even though immune to catching on fire, don't know if same applies for the dragonfly)

So I've read that the dragonfly goes into a stun mode where if you do enough damage after stunning it, it will drop scales. But apparently the damage you need to do keeps increasing. Will it reset when the dragonfly flys away(which I heard heals it fully)? And if you do kill it, does it ever respawn? Thanks

If you can deal lots of damage in a short period of time, the dragonfly is stunned. If you can deal enough damage before it gets back up, it drops free scales. It will only drop the free scales once during the fight, but you can stun it multiple times. However, the damage needed to stun the dragonfly increases the more times you stun her in that one fight.

Everything is reset to normal if you kill the dragonfly or make it fly back home by escaping it.

Archived