Woodie/Werebeaver invincibility?

So I have been using Woodie for a while to take a step away from Wigfrid and others. Of course, you can survive seemlessly forever when you are in werebeaver form and you have a friend replanting for you, but I noticed what I assume is a bug(?), and a darn good one at that. There have been several cases where I was infinite werebeaver (even at 0) and the only way I could be normal again was to relog into my server. I have not completely found out the cause but I do have a thesis for anyone who cares to actually try this. It seemed to usually happen on the full moon (2 cases where this wasn't the case). I was usually surrounded by a mob and being constantly attacked. When you hit the 0 point, your character faints and turns back to Woodie, but at a certain point before that can actually initiate properly (I believe), I would get hit and not turn back. So basically, I was invincible for however long I wanted to be. I even did that once to fight the dragonfly with my friends, but the larvae always surround me and I can never move :) Has anyone else experienced this? And sorry for the long story. Oh and if anybody wants me to I can take a screenshot the next time it happens and post it :3

Woodie is a mod character so I'm not too surprised of bugs, sounds kinda interesting tho.

Yeah, it's useful for fighting mobs for sure. Made short work of spider queens (and the spider spawns) and other mobs.

Yeah, it's useful for fighting mobs for sure. Made short work of spider queens (and the spider spawns) and other mobs.
*MOD*.

I don't think anybody here really has to worry about it, since it's not official content. You should, instead, report this bug to the author(Rezecib? Must be him. He made all the mods there are.) 

Archived