Invisible Inc Doodles

Those are great Sphingx!

Glad you liked them :-) They're just silly phone doodles but I enjoy firing them off XD

For some reason I can't see them. Would it be possible to post them again?

Done. Sorry about XD Have another:

post-465227-0-31370200-1431561734_thumb.

post-465227-0-31370200-1431561734_thumb.

I like how goofy Dr. Xu is. he's just a huge nerd with a hidden bl- I mean subdermal tools. Also, he wears a hat, apparently.

No that's not a hat, that's his Beats headphones.

What bothers me is that 80s cell phone he's carrying in the bottom picture. :grin:

(I'm picking, but really these are sweet. I demand a webcomic)

No that's not a hat, that's his Beats headphones.

What bothers me is that 80s cell phone he's carrying in the bottom picture. :grin:

Ehehehe that's not actually Xu in the bottom picture. It's the KIA agent from opening cinematic but I drew that from memory and forgot what his facial hair looked like.

Same reason why Xu's hat went missing. Whoops.

(I'm picking, but really these are sweet. I demand a webcomic)

Haha thanks. This does seem to be devolving into "The Xany Adventures of Dr Xu" XD

post-465227-0-61475800-1431656751_thumb.

Dr. Xu is the most appropriate one to have zany adventures with. He is the closet we'll get to any sort of absent-minded Professor. And seeing how his update also had him paired with Nika, we can only imagine how slow Dr. Xu must feel when Nika's zapping guards over and over again for a speed boost.

ESPECIALLY WHEN NIKA HAS PREDICTIVE BRAWLING. THAT STUFF IS HILARIOUS.

It's not a cell phone, it's his arm-computer thingy with his hand augment sticking out (which does look like a cell phone antenna).

I love those pictures. Thanks for sharing them and please, more Dr Xu!

Archived