The Reason I Did Not (not will not) buy Mark of The Ninja.

The reason I have not bought Mark of The Ninja is because there was no trial or demo, and I understand how bad making a demo is on the Devs, so please, even if it's a trial that doesn't let you save, or only lets you play for an hour, this would let me know if I want this game or not.

The reason I have not bought Mark of The Ninja is because there was no trial or demo, and I understand how bad making a demo is on the Devs, so please, even if it's a trial that doesn't let you save, or only lets you play for an hour, this would let me know if I want this game or not.

That's dumb, if you are a fan of the stealth genre then you will enjoy the game, if not then don't bother that's a dumb reason to not buy a game. youre dumb,

EDIT: I wasn't being serious, But seriously buy the game its a lot of fun.

I ask for no free demo I watch lets play, the last time I did a "free demo" was for a game on my kid's WiiU......it was not free after all lets play however, lets the Devs and other companies drop their games on marginally talented game players and allows them to hate it at their discretion and for you to see weather or not you agree as for me I got MOTN because I likes other klei games and because six people told me it was badass, those people were right

Archived