How can I edit the size of a .text file?

Hi again, I was working in my first mod and Im looking for change the size of the wilson's head on his effigy, and with size I mean the dimentions of any piece of it, I don't know where start for the mod then I think is easiest modify a existing prefab one with almost the same code, but the visuals are the problem... can I make huge the area of the Wilson's head? I want to put in that area the a new draw but this is bigger, How can I do?

Thanks for read

u could decompile the anim/wilsonstatue.zip with http://forums.kleientertainment.com/files/file/583-ktools-cross-platform-modding-tools-for-dont-starve/ and then edit it with spriter from the dont starve mod tools.

Thanks a lot, then I need to use spriter anyway... I will try when finish the spriter tutorial, the part of add the new designs still being the most difficult part for me

@Rily

if u just wanted to make the whole thing bigger or smaller, u could also use inst.Transform:SetScale(1,1,1) in the prefab (1 is regular size)

A few tries ago I change my mind and I will use the ktools, but I don't have any idea of how to use it, I want to decompile some builds of the game but I don't know how to use it, excuse my ignorance but, which guide is about of this tools?, any kind of guide stuff is useful, even a simple readme file, I looking for the windows version

A few tries ago I change my mind and I will use the ktools, but I don't have any idea of how to use it, I want to decompile some builds of the game but I don't know how to use it, excuse my ignorance but, which guide is about of this tools?, any kind of guide stuff is useful, even a simple readme file, I looking for the windows version

I'm sure it says somewhere on the github page. EDIT: The README is a bit complicated to absolute beginners, but it should have pointed you to cmd anyways. Most command line programms feature a -? or -h flag for help. I explained this programm below already ;)

It's a really basic command line programm, in windows you simply open the cmd window, drag krane in (this pastes the path for you), followed by (a space of course :razz: and) the source and destination directories (you can drag folders in too). I prefer to use a temporary folder as the source and destination at the same time. The source folder must contain the atlases, anim and build, if one of the three is missing, decompiling is pointless.

Archived