Hello All!

So as some of you may or may not know there is mod out there called the Glutton Tournament Game Mode.  It is available in the Workshop and I encourage everyone interested in other game modes for DST to check it out as well as the Feed the King Tournament Mode.  Recently the Glutton Tournament has been featured on the Klei Twitch channel where me, some other streamers and some names you might recognize from the forums competed together and against each other to have the highest score.  If you wish to watch this tournament you can find them here:

Match 1: http://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment/v/3981525

Match 2: http://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment/v/4070818

The purpose of this thread is to provide everyone with something this mode I feel needs but does not yet have which is a leader board of some type.  For future competitors on this tournament you should have a goal something to work towards and also a way to see how you stack up against other Gluttons in DST.  So here you go!  All you have to do is post a screen shot of your score along with a list of the players in your team and from time to time I will check in and update the board otherwise you can just scroll through the replies to have a look at the score.  I hope this will encourage people not only to play this mod but to try out the other tournament style mods and game play DST has to offer.

The only rule I can think to suggest is to limit your teams to 4 man teams as the scores posted below were all scored with 4 man teams.  If your team has more than 4 still post your names and score.

Leaderboard

1. Team Vito: Clwnbaby, Luxurious, Rezecib, SlickBlackJesus                                                  51,552,320

2. Team Baguette:  Flare2v, Dizzydisaster, DaniDestruction, Glhrmzz                                     28,869,268

3. Team Klei: members unknown                                                                                           5,535,060

Archived