What happened to the DST Advanced Farming Mod

Kooky

So this is what happened last night with Afro, I and Afetogbo.

I got on to try and use the advanced farming mod for DST because it's one of my favorites.

BUT it caused a crash because I am using the RoG content with it.

So here's where the kicker begins. Afe and I took a look at the code to come up with a fix for the mod so it was compatible wit hthe DST RoG stuff. Then we posted to Afro what the fix was so he could upload it and update it or at least let me upload a RoG version with full credit to him for the mod.

So this morning I woke up, and the mod isn't even viewable anymore. Can anyone else view it? Or was Afro able to some how block Afe and I from viewing it even when we aren't on the same computers or logged in to steam? We can see his other mods just fine.

And yet in the workshop nobody can view the mod itself.

Also as a side note, my chester family mod has a configuration to select whether or not you are using RoG or not so it will add in the compatibility if needed. 

And yet in the workshop nobody can view the mod itself.

Also as a side note, my chester family mod has a configuration to select whether or not you are using RoG or not so it will add in the compatibility if needed. 

(pretending this were the DST modding forums)

Doesn't DST feature the IsDLCEnabled() function yet?

Archived