Oswald's Don't Starve Together Roleplay

OswaldTremlor

"Nightmare fuel... umm.. Oh! I know! Over the mountains, there's a maxwell statue that has 14-15 dark flowers. You could make dark petals for nightmare fuel?"

Charles sits down by the fire and thinks to himself "Hehehe, they have no idea what's on at the statue."

(By the way, this I think should be the last or second to last message before the other guys get back, so that they haven't missed a huge chunk of storyline)

Charles walks over to the chest and grabs the razor.

Here ya go.

gives it to him, but "accidentally" cuts Oswald on the arm 

"It all started about a week ago.

My name is Charles, and I was flying in the sky, doing cloudy things, when Maxwell made me into a human thing and put me here. But other than that, I really have no other backstory. While I was here I did eat food and survived, but not much. Yesterday I saw you while searching for food, so I decided to come down to your house."

(OOC: woah

woah

woah.

I missed a lot of posts.)

"Wha-?" Shoeshine exclaimed, as he woke up. "Aww. I was hoping it was all a dream." Shoeshine muttered, as he put on his top hat and grabbed his cane. "Morning, gentlemen! Lovely day today, isn't it?" Shoeshine greeted Oswald and Charles. "Sorry I slept for so long, I needed to energize myself after that overcharge last night." Shoeshine explained.