Oswald's Don't Starve Together Roleplay

OswaldTremlor

"As I said, Shoeshine, they only attack things because they were trained to attack anything that was not them."

(OOC: m8 r u sayin that I canut rek u on dunut sturve? u lil navee seel, i wus cappin of teh urmy in alllll teh ooniverse)

(OOC: dood.

dood.

i'm n ur base killin ur doods.)

"Helps being a robot, since I can quote you exactly, 'If the hounds knew you were friendly, and good, then they wouldn't attack you!'" Shoeshine played back Charles' voice.

"I don't believe that, watch, I'll walk into the darkness." Shoeshine laughed, and strolled into the darkness, coming back seconds later with his head backwards, his arm bent, and his face dented. "Something is watching us..." Shoeshine declared.

• Like 1

The blood drips down and onto the book covers, staining them... the blood then seeps through and the book emits an eerie light...

At once, it sent a low "thud" reverberating through the air, the ground... the others feel it in their skin, their bones... their... circuits... their... water vapors...

Ah! Finally!! Some life-force! Dan spoke...

Would you blame me? You WERE acting all suspicious and talking in whispers O__O

And THAT... I... I don't know what that is... Hey Oswald! You've been here all your life, what IS that... in the shadows... watching us?

*internal dialogue*

That would be the Watcher, my friends... hmm... "friends"...

*end internal dialogue*

Dan telepathically talks to the Watcher...

It is not yet the time for this... recede...

And at that, the Watcher hid in the shadows once more...

Shoeshine fixed his head, and started banging his arm back into place. "Whatever thing it is, it sure doesn't like robots, I'll tell you that much!" Shoeshine stated. "It'll take a bit to fix myself, but nothing internal was damaged. Only my feelings." Shoeshine laughed. "Like I have any." Shoeshine muttered.

So I WAS right to accuse you!! T___T

*internal monologue*

HA! Good show cloud man... but sending a slow-moving Tree Guard to do this deed in daylight was a mistake... better try again with more... savage creatures...

Although I think you've just incurred the wrath of the others... good luck O___O

*end of internal monologue*

"Right to accuse me? Yeah, yeah, I know. But as I said before, it was not my doing. How many times do I have to say this to get in nailed into your thick skulls? Or circuitry... because, you know, Shoeshine should be included..." 

"Well, my circuitry IS thick, otherwise, my head would've ripped off from that creature." Shoeshine stated, as he continued to fix the dent in his head. "Dan was off, or similar, for this long, I guess. So he would've not heard you! Simple as that!" Shoeshine declared, and bent his arm into place.