Oswald's Don't Starve Together Roleplay

OswaldTremlor

(OOC: Alright this will probably be my last post for the night.)

"Thank you, Oswald, old chap!" Shoeshine thanked Oswald, and took the silk, and repaired his top hat. "Good as new!" Shoeshine declared. "I already feel more fancy." Shoeshine continued.

"I told you."

"Do you not believe me? That I was brutally forced to murder you? I had no intention of killing you. It was either kill you or die, and since they make you out to be horrible people, I went for killing you."

"Because - as I told you, they made you out to be bad. If the hounds knew you were friendly, and good, then they wouldn't attack you! That's why when Maxwell is out there, the hounds come out and attack him! Because they were trained to attack the opposition."

Meanwhile, Dan is still unable to communicate due to the mysterious EMP...

*internal dialogue*

~Ah. Refreshing... More anger... more hostility... turmoil... yes... the spider-child is a useful host... the sentient cloud could prove useful... the robot... he's too unpredictable... I should keep an eye on him...

*end of internal dialogue*

A shadow watches the group from the darkness... its eyes full of curiosity, wonder... and malice...

"Wait, wait, wait, Hounds? Friendly?" Shoeshine laughed. "Oh, that's rich, alright. Yeah, right, the 'Friendly' hounds, that attack anything they see at all, like docile Beefalo, Maxwell's own clockworks, pigs, bunnys, birds, literally anything that isn't a hound and moves." Shoeshine stated. "Also, how do you know about those others, Oswald? Were they friends of yours?" Shoeshine asked.