Oswald's Don't Starve Together Roleplay

OswaldTremlor

Shoeshine finally started to lose energy from being overcharged, but still was glowing a bit. "Thank you, Oswald, ol' chap. I'm glad my electric levels are returning to normal, being overcharged really hurts my main computer chip's processor." Shoeshine explained. "Also spiders hurt my face."

"I did no such thing! I used my cane to bash the one on my face. It damaged my circuitory a little bit doing so, and from the spider's bites. Let's hope it didn't damage anything TOO vital." Shoeshine explained, adjusting his top hat. "Oh dear, there's a hole in my hat." Shoeshine noticed a small bite-hole from a spider. "I will need to sew this up, once I find some silk of sorts." Shoeshine declared.

She's snarling... :D

C'mere girl, here Charlie!

Dan analyzes surroundings pinpointing the Night Monster

Wow, you've really let yourself go! That Nightmare Fuel really didn't agree with your constitution didn't it?

The sound of the Night Monster was that of wind whooshing around, trying not to get near the light... 

"By golly, what is that singing?" Shoeshine asked. "It sounds a bit creepy, and it sounds like a trap. In my eyes, at least." Shoeshine explained. "I will just stay away from it..." Shoeshine backed off away from the singing.

Uhh... Oz, could you get back into the comfort of light? O__O

It's not that I'm afraid or anything but I can't walk if you get killed :T

Then again, SS... Imma call Shoeshine SS now O__O

I'll just hitch a ride with SS... but you're nice... so don't get killed or anything...

Oh wait...

Dan starts to emit light from himself enveloping Oswald in a ring of illumination...

[sorry I am late to the story. Maybe I could be a secret villain :3, that would be cewl. ]

Anyway, my character is Charles.

He is a cloud, and he loves winter but hates summer.

He is not very good at fighting, being a cloud, but can summon balloons to do his bidding.

He is sort of shy [unless he is a villain, then he could LOOK shy, but really be eeeeeeeeeevil]

Backstory:

He was basically flying around when Maxwell, being the r00d guy he is, decided to make him a human-like animal and seperate him from his family. He landed in the Don't Starve Together world/island, and had to make use of it. I can improvise from there if I meet up with you guys.

My times that I will be online will be difficult, as I probably live in a different region. But, I will be free most of the time except for school times.

Thanks for letting me in. I would appreciate to be in this RP, but it's fine if you don't want me.

A figure emerges from the darkness wherein Oswald sings.

Uh...

hi.

My name is charles, and I've been living here for-

Wait... why is there a spider singing?

Anyway... I saw you guys on the mountain. I thought I was the only one here, but I guess I was wrong. I came down to meet you guys. 

(OOC: There's actually a modded character similar to that, Spoild. The character is called Cloudy the Steam.)

"A cloud? That doesn't apply to my logic, but eh, we've got a giant talking spider, not much is surprising me anymore." Shoeshine exclaimed. "Welcome aboard! Don't touch my hat." Shoeshine continued.

(i got confused. Also, another note, my character is going to be an evil character)

"Oh, well, hello. And the tome-man does need blood right? For a sacrifice?"

"I know where to get some. When it's day, i'll show you."