Oswald's Don't Starve Together Roleplay

OswaldTremlor

"Well, he's in the caves... it's going to get very cold there soon... I don't know where in the he is exactly... I am, however, detecting some life in this area..." as Dan said this, an image... mirage... appears showing some mushroom trees and rabbit hutches...

(OOC: Sorry, but how are we all communicating? Me and shoeshine are off somewhere. Unless Dan and Maxwell aren't communicating with me and Shoeshine.)

"Well, Shoeshine, we've got to find Dan."

said Charles as he walked along the road.

"Anyway, I think it's a few more miles."

(OOC: Maxwell was at us, but then Dan and Maxwell used telepathy... somehow.)

"Or, we'll be wandering the roads for hours and hours and days until we eventually go crazy and you think my hat is your wife and I slowly eat you thinking you are a plate of waffles, while my name is Jimmy Neutron." Shoeshine suggested.

"I-I don't think that's the way... Something in my computer chip tells me to stay away fro- OOH A TUMBLEWEED!" Shoeshine suggested, and ran over to pick the tumbleweed. "Ooh, a gear." Shoeshine exclaimed, and popped the gear into his mouth. "...What was I saying again?" Shoeshine asked.

(OOC: Computer's about to die, might not have more posts tonight, but I might be able to.)

"Ah, they've found the Teleportato... you're getting closer guys!" said Dan excitedly.

A crow flies down and places a note in front of them. It reads:

"Guys! Glad you found it! the way you entered the shadows back then would have gotten the shadow creatures eating your faces... this is the way to go... I'll see you on the other sides."

"Okay, so Dan is obviously aware of our existence. Anyhoo, we seem to be going the right way. Let's go!"

Shoeshine and Charles both jumped into the portal.

But what awaited them on the other side was a surprise.

"Ugh... that was a nauseating experience... an- OH MY GOD! LOOK AT THAT!"

"There's no surprise here! You said there would be a surprise!" exclaimed Charles.

I- uh... It's - it's coming, just wait and you'll find it...

"Hey, Shoeshine... do you see that house on the hill?"

"Well, we've got nothing else to help us here. The rest of the world will probably be as dangerous as that house, if not even more."

"So I want to go in, and check it out."

said Charles, as he walked up to the door.

Hey, "Maxwell" I'm the one narrating their story! Go narrate someone else's story, like Oswald!

Anyway, Shoeshine and Charles look inside to see what appears to be a run-down portal...

"Huh. This house sort of reminds me of the spiky-haired one who started the game first."

said Charles, and he picked up a blueprint and started to examine it.