Oswald's Don't Starve Together Roleplay

OswaldTremlor

Shoeshine put on his hat, and was almost immediately punched to the ground by a pack of angry Merms. "OW! STOP! PAIN! OW! OW! MY CIRCUITORY! WHY OW! DIDN'T I OW! MAKE A SPEAR  OW!" Shoeshine yelled, as the Merms continued to beat him up, refusing to let him stand up.

"YOU HAD THAT THE WHOLE TIME?!  YOU UNOILED SCIENCE MACHINE!" Shoeshine yelled, and starting stabbing Merms to death left and right. After all the Merms were dead, there was blood everywhere, and Shoeshine had many dents everywhere. "I.... Feel... very... close... to... death..." Shoeshine panted. Shoeshine fell down, and his arm fell off. "Charles... I'm gonna need to rest a bit..." Shoeshine stated, and closed his eyes.

Back at the Nightmare Throne...

"Ah, they've found most of the pieces... just a little more... hmm... they could use a little bit more help." said Dan.

At the puppets' location, Krampus appears with a screech-growl-hiss... before any of them could do anything, the Holiday Demon dropped a Krampus Sack and disappeared in his own bag.

In it, contained a stack of 20 jerky, 4 walrus tusk, 20 gold nuggets, 40 rocks, 20 flint, 20 logs, 30 twigs, 20 healing salves, 40 seeds, 10 blue gems, 10 red gems, 20 living log, 15 pig skin, 40 nightmare fuel and a note that read:

"The next world will be very cold... make sure to suit up and be prepared.

I'll help you as much as I can but They are tough to keep at bay...

hunt some koalefants and beefalo to make your winter clothes...

it won't be easy. Good Luck."

Your friend,

Dan.

"I... I think I am fine..." Shoeshine muttered, as he turned back on. "A strongman? I once knew a strongman. He ripped my arms off. I didn't like him very much." Shoeshine muttered. "Anyways, pleased to meet you! My name is Shoeshine! Professional Robot!" Shoeshine greeted Wolfgang.

"Pleasure to meet you, good chap! And pleasure to meet you, madame! Would any of you know where a giant portal is, by any chance?" Shoeshine asked.

(OOC: To be honest, I was waiting for someone else to post, because I couldn't think of anything to post)

(Hey guys, may I join? All of my character information is in the spoiler.)

X1zs06r.png

Background

With mutated spiders and sentient trees, it was no surprise that Maxwell would've enchanted berry bushes too. The cheerfully mischievous Thorndike was always trying to help people in his own ways. As people came and went, he has always been a help to them in one way or another. For the past few years, however, he had been lonely, hardly ever having a chance to talk to anyone. However, with the new group of travelers, Thorndike sees an opportunity.

Thorndike is Adrogynous.

Buffs/Debuffs

-Thorndike is basically a walking berry bush. Every 3-5 days, he grows more berries.

-He also pretty much is always wearing a bush hat, though he can only fool enemies if he is in bush state.

-His leaves provide a little bit of insulation for people in Winter, and can cool people off in the summer.

-Unlike normal berry bushes, he doesn't wilt in the summer.

-Thorndike is extremely flammable.

-He can also randomly catch fire in summer, like bushes.

-Can't grow berries in the winter.

• Like 1

(Same here, but here's the rundown.

Dan is a book and maybe evil,

Oswald is in a cave and smoking drugs or being crazy or something.

Shoeshine (the best character) is talking to Wolfgang and Wendy

Charles is somewhere I don't remember but near Shoeshine)

"20 of 'em! Here's 10." Shoeshine handed Wolfgang 100 logs. "LET US GO TO THE PORTAL! CHARGE!" Shoeshine shouted, as he picked up Charles (I'm gonna assume a cloud weighs like nothing, since, you know, it's a cloud.), and ran towards the portal.

Back in the Shadow Wastelands, Dan materializes a shadow hand and gives himself a /facepalm...

"Really guys? You're not even gonna make some winter gear?" Dan said to himself...

"Well, Maxwell, my energies are nearly spent... You and I won't be able to use my powers for a while... gonna need some nightmare fuel..." Dan complained.

"Don't worry, I'm sure they'll figure something out... if not, we'll need to gather a new batch of puppets... though I don't know how much longer we can keep Them at bay..." said Maxwell...

~The Nightmare Cycle...

~Will continue...

~And even your little tricks...

~Won't help you...

~Little Magician...

"Quiet!" Maxwell ordered.

Maxwell, Dan, and Nightmares alike watch the puppet's struggles...

"Krampus, be a dear and send this note to them..."

Maxwell handed Krapus a note. It read:

We won't be able to aid you for a while, Dan and I are running out of

refreshing Nightmare Fuel... as such, we will let this Krampus -- distinguished by the

Red Top Hat he is wearing -- to accompany you and collect any nightmare fuel you may

come across. Be advised that he cannot aid you in battle and will avoid and even disappear

in the slightest hint of danger. He is merely there to collect Nightmare Fuel.

- Maxwell

"Let's just hope they don't rush into danger... the McTusks are a hunting near the only road leading to the exit portal..." said Dan