Villagers Mod?

I'm thinking about making a villagers mod, such as the pigs and bunnies but I want to know if it is possible to make them look different than eachother instead of one appearance and give them different speech and names according to their appearance?

This is starting to get out of hand :|

You can set their anim builds to alternatives, similiar to how they're named, or to how flowers work.

If you don't save it (ideally using a component), it'll generate a new look for every follower when changing layers or restarting the game (they also change names though, probably negligible).

You can set their anim builds to alternatives, similiar to how they're named, or to how flowers work.

If you don't save it (ideally using a component), it'll generate a new look for every follower when changing layers or restarting the game (they also change names though, probably negligible).

Could I make a bunch of separate villagers in their own mods and put them in the one whole mod (if that makes sense.) Then make it so they are in the same place in game without duplicates?

This probably makes no sense.

Could I make a bunch of separate villagers in their own mods and put them in the one whole mod (if that makes sense.) Then make it so they are in the same place in game without duplicates?

This probably makes no sense.

It doesn't indeed.

You can make mods load after your "main" mod, so those mods can access or override the main mods files. I do something like that for Industrial Resolution (BASE loads first, everything else afterwards)

Archived